Not every card turns out the way you want it to. At least for me it doesn’t. I’m taking The Holiday Card Workshop and I absolutely loved the snowflake card that Jennifer McGuire shared today. This is my variation…
Things I discovered while making this card -
- I have no snowflake stamps. Hard to believe, I know.
- I should have used Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White card stock with this color combo.
- I love the Color Spritzer Tool.
- I should have made the opening for the greeting smaller because I didn’t have a greeting stamp large enough to fill it.
- I love to stamp. Even when my card doesn’t turn out the way I envisioned it.