Do you love surprises? If you do, I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you! If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber and haven’t received your January box yet, stop right here and DO NOT watch this video!! (But do come back after you’ve opened up your kit so you can see what I’ve done with mine.)
If you have no idea what Paper Pumpkin is and you want to take a peek inside my crafty orange box, watch the video below! I’ll show what crafty things came in my January 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin’ Up! AND I’ll show you what you can make with those crafty things!
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly craft kit from Stampin’ Up! Each monthly box includes everything you need to complete the project inside. You can follow the included directions or you can go renegade and make other things. The January kit theme was Valentines, so even if you didn’t get it you’ll want to watch this video for some Valentine craft ideas and some stamping tips!
Fun Paper Pumpkin Facts:
- It’s like Christmas every month! Each kit is a surprise!! No you can’t see them ahead of time.
- EXCLUSIVE stamp sets! Each kit comes with a stamp set that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Subscriber Perks! Some past kits (and refill kits) are available for purchase… but ONLY by current subscribers.
- Hold that thought. Sometimes you’re low on crafting time and your Paper Pumpkin boxes start to pile up. You can cancel your subscription or skip a month at anytime.
- Great Gift Idea! These crafty boxes make a great gift whether you give one box that you don’t have time to create with or you give a 3 -12 month subscription. Share the love!
- It’s All Cut & Prepped for you. That means you can skip right to the fun of creating!!