Not sure what to do with all those patterned paper scraps you have? If they are strips, or can be cut into strips, here’s a great way to use them on your cards – create a fun patterned background!
Watch over my shoulder as I make this card from start to finish on Episode 9 of Ink It Up! with Jessica TV!
- Tag Talk Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Remembering Your Birthday Clear-mount Stamp Set
- Bracket Label Punch
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Maritime Designer Series Paper
- Real Red 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
- Stampin’ Glue Sticks
- Snail Adhesive
- 2-Way Glue Pen
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Paper Snips